10.22.2011

Royal Shawl

I finished this earlier in the week and got my favorite model to pose for me, once she was done decorating the house and herself for Halloween.Love how this one turned out. It's an easy, one-row repeat on the main portion and the ruffle is all double crochets. Almost six balls of yarn - over 1000 yards - with as much used in the ruffle as in the entire rest of the shawl; details are here.Now that the weather is cooperating and it's out of the high 80's and 90's, I plan to wear this often.

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Naia has the prettiest smile!

Laurie Laliberte said...

What a beautiful young lady she's growing into. And the shawl's not bad either. :)

Petunia Pill said...

What a darling young lady! She's a fabulous model...perfect in front of the camera. Oh, and yes...I like the shawl too! You did that so quickly!