4.05.2011

Finally - An FO!

I'm teaching a class in crocheting 2- and 3-color spirals next week and I finally got the class sample done (which may explain why only 1 person is signed up for the class. sigh.)
I love these spirals. The beginning is a little tricky, but after that it's smooth sailing. I based my project on an article in the Spring 2008 edition of Interweave Crochet (you can see the 3-color how-to article here - scroll down.)
This one's made with Classic Elite's 'Liberty Wool', which I'd never used before and now love, and one of my favorite superwash wools, Nashua's 'Creative Focus'. I'm putting the finishing touches on a 3-color spiral beret, one I hope Naia will like. Told you I love this spiral thing.

1 comments:

Deneen said...

Just what I have been wanting to learn, but alas you are on the West Coast and I am on the East Coast :)

Beautiful model, I might add.