8.18.2010

10 Shawls in 2010

I finished shawl #8 this week, so that makes one shawl completed every month this year. I'm still on track to do 10 12 shawls in 2010. (Want to see some seriously gorgeous shawls? Check out the August submissions in Ravelry's '10 Shawls in 2010' group here.)

This is Lion Brand's 'South Bay Shawlette' done in 100% silk Araucania 'Chaiten'. Love this pattern; so easy to do and so pretty. Details are on my Ravelry page (here).
I made this one larger than the pattern and I think it's a little too big for me. I'm seriously thinking about ripping out 8-10 rows and making it more the shawlette it was intended to be. Hmmmmm, decisions, decisions. I think I'll wear it this weekend and see how I feel after that.

My pretty Lily, 'helping' me block the shawl.
At almost a year, she's getting to be a very big girl.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice-- Very autumn!