4.07.2010

Keeping Me Young

Keeping up with the baby grands is either going to keep me young or send me early to bed, exhausted. I'm betting on the later at this point.
I went over to babysit for a couple of hours and, courtesy of daylight savings time, we spent the entire time outdoors with the kids riding skateboards and Razr bikes and chasing tennis balls. ALL the kids - 19 month old Leia loudly insisted on getting to do everything the big kids got to do. She loved riding the skateboard; the look on her face as she went down the street was pure joy.When Naia got tired of giving Leia rides on the 'board, grandma plopped herself down and away we went. Don't know whether or not to be happy there's no photographic evidence. And after 2 hours of running up and down the cul-de-sac, I'm not the only one who's going to sleep well tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitely a better grandma than me!!! razr boards? oh my!! :)v

Wenona said...

What a good grandma. Sure wish there 'were' pictures. :)