10.13.2009

Riiiiiiip It

The littlest princess is 15 months old today. Still only 2 teeth - right in front - but her hair is getting longer and straighter, and she's allllllllmost walking. Leia loves pushing herself to stand upright but just won't take that first little step. And really, why should she when she can get everywhere she wants to go by crawling? Or by batting her baby eyes until grandma picks her up?
This sweater, that I started 2 years ago, is now this - And I feel good about it.

After finishing the front, back and most of both sleeves, I finally gave in to reality. It was going to be enormous on me; at least 6 inches too big around. I love the yarn and the pattern so I've already started the reconstruction. Think I'll get it done before another 2 years are up???

0 comments: