12.12.2007

On Track For Christmas

Finished the second pair of mittens this morning for the Soaring Eagles Project. I was hoping to make 3 sets, but I'm running out of time. I may be able to crank out another pair tonight, if my crochet arm doesn't give out on me. The Lion Brand pattern is well constructed and a pleasure to make. The yarn is stashed Tweedle Dee from Modea Dea. Stash busting and a good deed. It doesn't get much better.

The next item on my list is underway.
This is for a shall-not-be-named family member whom I drew for the family gift exchange. Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk. Sinfully soft. Hopefully, someone will be very pleased.

Dick's been busy too, working almost all day, every day, in the garage.
What's he making? Can't say. It's a present. [evil grin] But Rachel knows.

And look what showed up on my doorstep today - from one of my favorite places - two sweaters worth of pure wool in 'Fawn' and 'Merlot Heather'. Twenty skeins, 4970 yards, for less than $80 including shipping. I {heart} WEBS.

0 comments: