9.05.2006

I'm Hooked

I can't believe it, but I'm hooked on Project Runway. I found it while channel flipping Saturday night. I wanted 'noise' while I worked on a computer project and all my usual shows were either repeats or boring. I figured, what could it hurt? I'll listen to it until the news starts in 20 minutes or so. THREE HOURS later, I was still watching. And I turned it on again last night and watched another THREE HOURS. I'm all caught up on last season and ready for the new shows to start tomorrow night. At 10. On Bravo. Did I mention I can't wait?

I'm a huge Michael fan.
I loved his seersucker pants (the going-to-Paris episode) but his pink Pam Greer hotpants (the remaking-a-fashion-icon episode) were incredible. I'm not sure why, but I also like Vincent. Maybe it's the glasses. Or the fact that he's older. But he's my second favorite.

But if either of these two win, I may have to slit my wrists.
Yuck. Can't stand watching - or listening - to either one of them. (Do I sound like a PR addict?) How badly am I hooked on this show? Tomorrow night is Knit & Nibble, my monthly knitting & crochet group, which I love. But I'm planning to leave early, just to make sure I'm home in time to see Runway. Sheesh. I've got it bad.

Yarn Tails Tags:,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is too funny. I tape this show every wednesday so Tanya and I can watch it together at work! We are totally addicted. I love Michael but I think Vincent is incredibly odd and creepy and I wont miss him when he leaves tomorrow! Rach

Anonymous said...

Please, I watched Monday's Project Runway marathon on the plane on my back to California. The new episodes are on too late for me (who can stay up until 10pm??), so I catch the reruns on the weekend while Matt's at work. It is addictive. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a Michael fan too!!!!!!!!!