8.07.2006

Two C's

Remember Jeff Foxworthy and his "You Might Be A Redneck"? How about "You Might Be A Crochet Addict" if you go to a bookstore - a *big* bookstore - and all you come home with is this: Dick managed to find some real reading material but this was my haul from yesterday's jaunt. I spent last night and today selecting projects and winding yarn so I can get started on some new projects. Why would I do just one when I can have 7 or 8 or 9 on the hook at once? Hmmm. I wonder if there's a 12-step program for craft-aholics.

The Colorado adventure continues. And what does a 7 months pregnant woman do for fun? Go to an archery range, of course!
John bought Rachel a compound bow recently so they took Gary to the range for some target shooting. I understand Gary kicked serious butt. Go, Gary!
They also went to the fair
to sample the obligatory funnel cake. Gee, in the dark a Colorado Fair looks just like the Ventura Fair!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Woo-hoo!!! She's looks like a bad-*ss-mom. This calls for a new slogan T-shirt "I'm out of Estrogen - it's OK though - I have a compound bow and I know how to use it".

Anonymous said...

A pregnant woman with the power to keep her men in line; WAY TO GO, Rachel! :) v