8.27.2006

Happy 100th Anniversary!

This is my 100th blog entry. 100 posts in 109 days. Not bad at all. When I started this in May, I wasn't sure what I would write about or that it would keep my interest. I have a long and illustrious history of starting things and then losing interest. But I enjoy blogging. And I've e-met some nice, interesting people in the past 3 months. So to everyone reading this, thanks! It's nice talking to you. (Feel free to de-lurk and leave a comment. Bloggers love knowing that someone out there is listening.)

Matt and Lisa came by for dinner tonight and brought me this:
A purple Harvey's Seatbelt Bag. It's made of actual automotive seatbelt material and is sturdy enough to last forever. It's beautiful and fun and functional - and I love it. I've admired the seatbelt purse that Lisa's mother gave her for her birthday last year. And now I have one of my own. Lisa said it was a (very) early birthday present but I'm sure she really meant it was for my 100th blogiversary. Thanks, guys!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pillow; what a neat concept? :) v